At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and collections, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs routine telephone service monitoring of call center agents to ensure appropriate call volume levels are maintained and service levels, occupancy and staffing requirements are met.
· Monitors CMS for calls in queue, excessive talk time, agents in an extended aux status.
· Monitors break and lunch schedules, tardiness, and/or early departures.
· Documents system or telephone problems identified by team members; provides follow-up to ensure problem is resolved.
· Escalates any larger system and/or telephone problems to both operational leadership and client management.
· Reviews “agent check in log”, “no call/ no show” and documents outcome of each phone call on the force desk attendance log.
· Monitor team members to prevent abuse of aux time and post call work time.
Qualifications & Requirements
• PC proficiency/MS office, specially excel.
• Good analytical skills. Must be detail oriented and assertive. Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must have strong decision making abilities as well as the ability to multi task.
• Some knowledge of customer service responsibility.
• Written and oral intermediate English level.
Location: Panamá, Juan Diaz