· Build business and maintain relationships with clients.
· Aim to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual target.
· Negotiate contracts and deals.
· Demonstrate and present products and solutions.
· Organize sales visits locally and internationally, may travel out of Panama frequently.
· Establish new business and recommend sales options.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
· Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
· Review sales performance.
· Recommend profit and service improvements.
· Suggest product improvements or new products/solutions.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Must have knowledge regarding to Telecommunication structure and Carrier operators.
· Must have experience dealing with distributors.
· Proven work experience as a Sales Executive preferably in optical fiber industry.
· Knowledge of optical fiber cable products and communication technology.
· Negotiation skills to close the deal.
· Presentation skills to convince client.
· Willing to travel out of Panama.
· Client relationships management skills.
· Sales planning and execution.
· Motivation for Sales.
· MS Office and English proficiency.
You will work from 8:30am to 5:30pm (lunch break 12:00pm to 1:00pm), Monday to Friday. It may be necessary to work overtime during peak times and when deadlines are close. We support flexible hours.
Candidates must have either Panamanian citizenship or an appropriate permanent working visa.