n Job Descriptions:
1? Operation on corporate treasury process, instruments, and IT system, including cross-border (international) settlement, manage entities’ cash plan, fund transfer, fund settlement, make sure all the deal order is finished on time and without mistake;
2? Maintain good relationship with banks, insurance companies and brokers, and manage the counterparty risk;
3? Have an insight into the macro-economic, forecast and analysis on FX rate, and manage FX risk exposure;
4? Make good communication with related department, cooperate with legal/tax/accounting to compliance with internal and external process;
5? Operate bank account/bank guarantee/insurance guarantee opening, changing, closing, being efficient and accurate;
6? Use the internal control method tools to keep improving the treasury business.
- Bachelor or Master degree, for finance, accounting, economics, corporate management and related, etc.
- 2-5 years working experience on corporate treasury management, international settlement, corporate accounting or cashier, FX dealer, etc.
- Good at learning and analysis
- English to be working language, it’ll be preferred if good at Chinese
- Familiar with Excel, Power Point, and treasury or account system (Oracle, SAP, Quantum, e-banking, SWIFT, Bloomberg, etc.)
- With working experience of Multi-national companies (MNC) or bank experience is preferred.