Administrate, communicate, and develop visual merchandising strategies for BTL line of business.
• Marketing concepts and positioning management.
• Able to provide outstanding competitive and strategic planning analysis for visual merchandising.
• Team player, highly organized, creative, and passionate.
• Adaptability to change, in regards of budget, channel materials, and fast paced environments.
• Advanced English communication skills (Required)
• Maintain good knowledge of the market and competitors.
• Collaborate and work with other departments, specifically Retail and Marketing.
• Planning from beginning to end launching process of new products.
• Brand strategy execution at retailer level (desired)
* Ability to manage multiple projects (stores), drive to completion, and deliver effective results * Ability to work in a fast paced environment * Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills.
Bachelor´s degree in Marketing. *Masters Degree in Business Administration or Marketing. (desired)
3+ years of experience in a similar position.