Multinational located in Ancon, is looking for a: Tenders Chief.
1. Education: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Business, Law and Political Science Degree or related careers. To evaluate postgraduate studies or Master in Business Administration.
2. Experience: Minimum of 5 years in a similar position with indispensable experience in preparation and presentation of offers of private and public calls.
3. Language: English Advanced level is a must.
· Ensure compliance with bidding policies and procedures
· Manage the distribution of efforts assigned to the execution of each tender.
· Guide the internal users in the preparation of the documentation required to manage the tenders and Coordinate the preparation of the bidding rules
· Make cost assessments, comparatives and suggest improvements in the process of selecting suppliers.
· Analyze the economic proposals received.
· Determine the work program of the bidding processes.
· Control the integration of the tender dossiers, through their organization in accordance with the established guidelines, so that they contain the necessary documentation
· Coordinate payments to suppliers.
Valid driver's license and availability drive.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays: from 8:00 a.m. at 12:00 p.m.
$ 2,500.00 salary
Private life and health insurance