Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Technical Support, Senior Analyst on our remote Technical Support team in Panama.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
- ake ownership of technically complex customer reported issues from web, phone, chat and email sources and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved working with senior support engineers
- Ensure that he/she is available to work in shifts and flexible with overall coverage for technical support to include weekends
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Resolve customer reported issues while working closely with the Engineering, SE and other cross functional teams and provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
1+ years of relevant experience with a demonstrated knowledge of fundamental networking principles including OSI model, TCP/IP and UDP protocols, packet capture analysis and related networking technology
- Excellent understanding of LAN & WAN Network topologies, in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suite, LAN/WAN access technologies, Internet Security Architectures and Routing Protocols
- Candidate must have a strong customer orientation, excellent phone etiquette and an excellent work ethic to meet staffing attendance requirements
- Candidate should also posses excellent communications skills and be in position to work under pressure with calmness and composure
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.