At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and collections, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for recruiting, screening and interviewing applicants to fill existing job openings through effective communication with appropriate department supervisors and managers for a specific location.
· Identify and make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to organize and manage and office environment
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Knowledge and experience in best practices related to candidate process management, behavioral interviewing, and other assessment techniques
Ability to thrive in a team environment and to work independently in a time sensitive environment