***THIS JOB REQUIRES ADVANCE ENGLISH LEVEL SKILLS. WRITTEN AND CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST***
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Systems Network Administrator Level I.
The Systems Network Administrator Level I helps with the operation, maintenance, deployment, configuration and security of various network technologies including Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VMWare, MS Servers, *NIX Systems. The Systems Administrator works with other Data Center Administrators, Engineers, Application and End User Support teams along with development teams, executives and project managers to support operations. They contribute significantly to ensure clients maintain business continuity and level of service exceeds client expectations.
· 1 to 5 years of experience as a Systems Administration professional, focused on Networking.
· Experience in setup and administration of routers and routing protocols including BGP and OSPF, and WAN technologies such as MPLS and SD-WAN.
· Experience in setup and administration of firewalls and firewall policies, including IPSEC lan-to-lan VPN tunnels and SSL remote-access VPN clients.
· Experience in setup and administration of switches and LAN technologies, such as VLANs, wireless 802.11, and 802.1x NAC
· Network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Creation / Updating systems documentation and operations standards / procedures
· Identify and Reduce vulnerabilities by installing hardware and software updates or patches
· Escalation point for end user requests that cannot be resolved at a Service Desk level
· Monitor incoming tickets and ensure compliance with pre-determined SLAs
· Run reports on system compliance
· Understanding of ITIL terminology and processes
· Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong customer service skills, team skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team