Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Systems Administrator Level I.
The Systems Administrator Level I helps with the operation, maintenance, deployment, configuration and security of various technologies including Windows Server Operating Systems, Linux Server Operating Systems, VMware vSphere/vCenter, Cisco networking, and NetApp Storage Arrays. The Systems Administrator works with other Data Center Administrators, Engineers, Application and End User Support teams along with development teams, executives and project managers to support operations.
· 1 to 5 years of experience as a Systems Administration professional, focused on Servers.
· Experience with Current Windows server OSs (Desktop and Shell)
· Experience with PowerShell
· Exposure to Linux OSs
· Exposure to x86 Virtualization (VMware)
· Exposure to Block and File based storage systems (NetApp)
· Network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Creation / Updating systems documentation and operations standards / procedures
· Identify and Reduce vulnerabilities by installing hardware and software updates or patches
· Run reports on system compliance
· Understanding of ITIL terminology and processes
· Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong customer service skills, team skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team