· Reporting to the site Plant Manager, The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for manage all building maintenance and coordinate the process equipment maintenance as support of the process engineer in addition to coordinate preventive and corrective routines.
· The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for keeping all the equipment’s according within
· The recommended operational and safety conditions. As well as monitor all the building supplies
· To ensure that the building conditions are comfortable for the employees.
· He/She is the responsible for the entrance and supervision when an external supplier perform a job in the facilities.
· He/she will work closely with other departments as support to perform the maintenance activities.
· Maintenance Personnel Supervision
· Develop Preventive / Corrective Maintenance Routines for the facility.
· Ensure Preventive and Corrective maintenance excecution in installations.
· Research and Develop Maintenance Suppliers
· Managing and work with suppliers.
· Research for internal project quotations
· Must work closely with client to transfer requirements to the projects.
· Focus on budget execution and saving projects.
· Coordinate suppliers for a job execution inside our facilities
· Responsible for the coordination of the security guards in the cocosolito installations
· Coordination and Supervision of the Dock Ramps Area
· Develop and Keep all Documentation on IMS updated for the area under his responsibility.
· Ensure the Training for all personnel under his responsibility.
· Ensure to all personnel (Internal and External) follow the Dock Ramps area Rules.
· eaning,External Suppliers and Safety Guards).
· Participate in the Managers Meetings as part of the Staff