Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
What´s The Role
The Sr. Manager, HRIT & ERP Delivery will have responsibility for the delivery (Functional/Technical Design, Development & Configuration, Test support & Implementation) and drives the ERP & HR IT solutions transformation throughout the Liberty Latin America (LLA) footprint.
What You´ll Do
- Owns and drives the ERP & HR IT Transformation from the existing legacy IT stacks in LLA to, ideally, a single new stack that will deliver the required efficiency, stability and functionality to support Liberty Latin America’s LRP growth plans and increased customer satisfaction.
- Drives Business Case, Stakeholder engagement & management and delivers on commitments.
- Works closely with the Senior Director B2B & Commercial solutions to assure that the LLA ERP & HR IT solutions strategy fully aligns with the overall LLA IT transformation strategy.
- Owns & drives the delivery of the operational, tactical and strategic roadmap for ERP & HR IT solutions within LLA.
- Assures timely, cost-effective and quality delivery of the required changes on the existing ERP & HR IT platforms in LLA through working with Solution Design, Product, Test and Release teams to translate the requirements of stakeholders into ERP & HR IT solutions and delivers these solutions to support the operational, tactical execution of the business strategy.
- Proactively works to improve the stability and performance of the existing & new LLA ERP & HR IT Solutions by working with Operations and other IT teams ensuring quality and reliability are hallmarks of the solutions provided.
- Owns vendor management (incl. contract & license management) for all LLA ERP & HR IT solution vendors.
- Fosters a customer-focused approach and ensures effective team working; encourages ownership and initiative as well as ensuring that lessons are learned after failures.
- Leads the ongoing evolution of the services and support delivered to Liberty Latin America’s customers, ensures alignment with industry direction and best practices to maximize value to Liberty Latin America as a whole.
- Demonstrates and garners a customer-focused approach and ensures effective team working; encourages ownership and initiative as well as ensuring that lessons are learned after failures.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years previous relevant leadership experience gained within a large commercial environment with deep understanding and experience of relevant technologies and systems
- Strong record of people management in a technical environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- Solid business planning experience, demonstrating a track record of success as a business leader and have the ability to collaborate with various departments to achieve mutual success
- Extensive proven experience of project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
- Strong vendor management experience. Expertise in driving operational efficiencies through innovative partner and vendor management
- Significant negotiation skills, both commercially and complex delivery disciplines
- Strong ability to work logically through a fault timeline and strong ability to create and maintain process adherence
- Demonstrates the ability to relate technical faults to financial and customer impact both for them but also to articulate in a meaningful way for the teams
- Deep understanding of ITIL framework and processes
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Delivery
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.