Minera Panamá S.A. Is the legal entity of the First Quantum Minerals group in Panama. Cobre Panamá is the first copper mine to be developed in Panamá and provides exciting career opportunities for both existing and potential employees. We are currently developing the most important private investment in the country's history, with the project Cobre Panamá in the District of Donoso, Colón.
If you are ready to develop your career and witness one of the most important copper mines in the world, follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. http://joincobrepanama.com/
We are currently seeking a Specialist Analytics to join our ICT team.
Key Accountabilities and Challenges
- Responsible for using innovative and modern tools, techniques and architectures to partially or completely automate the most-common, repeatable and tedious data preparation and integration tasks in order to minimize manual and error-prone processes and improve productivity. The Analytics Expert will also need to assist with designing the data management
infrastructure to drive automation in data integration and management.
- Will be considered a blend of data and analytics “evangelist,” “data guru” and “fixer.”
- Operate within and observe all relevant and applicable laws of Panama.
- Develop standard safe working procedures and actively participate in HSE initiatives.
- Carry out formal workplace inspections on a routine basis.
- Ensure work is executed in compliance with H&S, quality and environmental standards and procedures.
- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service and responsiveness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ICT peers to ensure that ICT-delivered services and end-user productivity
goals are understood and exceeded.
- Consider cost saving measures without compromising service delivery.
- Adopt the FQM Way culture – “Smarter, Bolder, Driven, Together”
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• A Tertiary qualification in Computer or Engineering.
• Post Graduate studies highly regarded
• Expert knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Certification in industry middleware applications and service management disciplines (ITIL, COBIT)
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in large or international environments.
• Hands-on working experience of SQL reporting services
• Hands-on working experience on MS SQL server
• Proven experience communicating face-to-face with customers collecting requirements, implementing and providing technical support.
• Experience with Tableau and other BI platforms desirable.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.