W.W. Grainger, Inc. is a broad line, business-to-business distributor of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies
and other related products and services. More than 3.2 million businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger
for products such as safety gloves, ladders, motors and janitorial supplies, along with services like inventory management
and technical support. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including healthcare, manufacturing,
government and hospitality. They place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone
and at local branches. Approximately 5,000 suppliers provide Grainger with more than 1.6 million products stocked in Grainger’s
distribution centers (DCs) and branches worldwide. For more information on Grainger, visit www.grainger.com/investor.
Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of sourcing quotes to maximize the opportunity for order conversion. Leverage supplier network to identify proper source for product, negotiate cost, and price competitively. Follow standard work procedures to ensure timely processing of high volume of quotes.
Main Duties and Responsabilities
- Sources products with a focus on total opportunity and balance of GP and revenue to contribute higher earnings.
- Makes purchasing and pricing decisions based on customer need, market and competitor conditions, product specifications, supplier strategy, and business policy.
- Identifies sources for product/services in support of customer requests in a timely manner.
- Ensures proper product selections, matches, and/or alternatives at the best possible cost.
- Maintains existing supplier relationships and initiate potential new supplier relationships.
- Possesses strong ability to negotiate with suppliers and convey pricing logic to internal partners.
- Executes standard work processes and utilizes tools provided to make sound decisions.
- Understands all support roles and avoids creating backend issues.
- Helps improve processes and tools by using continuous improvement techniques.
- Provides exceptional customer service to resolve issues and to improve opportunity conversion rate.
- Proactively communicates with all stakeholders on status of opportunity
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in Sourcing/MRO preferred
- MRO product knowledge preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service skills.
- Proficiency in ERP systems, interfaces, PC applications, e-mail, and internet search and navigation.
- Demonstrated capability to multi-task in fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and accountability of actions and decisions.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.