We are a global outsourcing provider that works with many of the world’s largest and most well respected brands, and while each industry requires vastly different expertise, we consistently deliver one thing that is vital to every industry – an exceptional customer experience.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our business and enhance your career. We are looking for an experienced and committed Site Security Manager.
Job Responsibilities: Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for employees and guests. Duties include:
· Enforcing security policies and procedures
· Oversight and supervision of local guard force to ensure:
o Patrol all areas of the facility and perimeter
o Enforce entry and exit controls
o Respond to incidents or suspicious behavior
o Ensure that the facility is secure
o Ensure that all physical access controls are functioning properly throughout the day
o Sweep production areas to ensure observation of clean desk policy, mobile device policy, general physical policies of company, etc.
· Providing local leadership in the investigation of any incidents of security violations, fraud, theft or violence.
· Conducts surveillance as required in response to suspicious activity or incidents
· Ensure the effective operation of local security technology such as access control systems, video surveillance, etc.
· Develop reports of findings that include recommendations for improvements to program operations and physical security standards.
· Build and maintain relationships with local law enforcement & client security departments.
· Continually searches for creative and enforceable means to proactively prevent and control digital fraud and physical security violations.
Advanced written and spoken English (B2 level or higher). Interviewing skills, physical/perimeter security knowledge, surveillance skills, analyzing/identification of sources of information, handles pressure, dealing with complexity, investigations.
Ability to effectively demonstrate self-management and cooperation with senior leadership at all times. Consistency in work administration and follow up.
Education/Experience: 10 years Law Enforcement Experience or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification accepted.
Local expertise and connections to law enforcement or legal entities that can further advise/protect on behalf of the organization.