We area currently seeking an experienced Service Desd Lead to Join our dynamic IT team.
Be part of the history of Panama!
Minera Panamá S.A. Is the legal entity of the First Quantum Minerals group in Panama. We are currently developing the most
important private investment in the country's history, with the project Cobre Panamá in the District of Donoso, Colón.
First Quantum Minerals is a multinational mining and metals company that currently operates seven mines in production and
develops five projects worldwide.
Join a global team! If you are ready to develop your career and witness one of the most important copper mines in the world,
follow us on: LinedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Lead to coordinate and control attention to incidents and requirements linked to all
technical services, accordingly to the standards, policies procedures and service levels.
Execute the procedures for assigning, classifying, prioritizing and scaling incidents and service requests of users.
• Coordinate and control the monitoring and documentation by the technicians of the incidents reported through the Service Desk.
• Participate in the implementation of improvements in technological services cataloged according to the quality standards
established by the company.
• Supervise the maintenance of the technological infrastructure.
• Evaluate and control the compliance with indicators established for the Service Desk based on the cataloged technological services.
• Resolve queries and complaints of users efficiently.
• Provide information on ICT services to the user and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Recommend and implement catalog services to meet the needs of users.
• Supervise the inventory of the technological infrastructure in the decentralized organic units
•Skill and Educational Requirements:
Bs in Computer or any other related career. Technical Knowledge
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.