The Senior Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant will oversee the day-to-day operations of accounts payable, customer payment and performing assigned general ledger and cost analysis duties. The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for developing & preparing weekly/monthly financial reports.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the monthly accounting close included: Standard JE, analyze results, and reconcile balance sheet accounts for assigned areas to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate and in compliance with US GAAP.
- Prepare and analyze the Monthly Accounting Binder. BS accounts and supports as well as amortization schedules
- Plan and control the inventory supply adjusting it as is needed; review the weekly purchase and conduct the usage controlling.
- Review the daily cash applications and the supporting information, customer payment status and cash application reconciliations.
- Revenue Recognition review and bank reconciliation.
- Conduct finished goods inventory; upload to the system, adjust, and corrections.
- Interact with operational departments to gather all relevant financial data to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly internal financial statements: budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the month-end close and accounting operations process.
- Assist in the yearly external audits.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience, CPA and MBA preferred
CPA (Contador Publico Autorizado)
Proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of enterprise software.
Minimum 5-7 years of accounting experience
Public and private accounting experience preferred with US GAAP and IFRS experience.
Ability to pay close attention to detail
Superior analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team; be flexible, self-motivated and proactive.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.