Reporting directly to the Director, Client Experience, Global Service Delivery Operations, role serves as a liaison among business partners and other stakeholders to effectively analyze, communicate and validate functional and system requirements for changes to business processes and systems. This position collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goals.
This position will assist with management of requirements, testing and stakeholder communication for regional and global enhancements to Salesforce Service Cloud. The individual will assist with the overall enhancement process and help to ensure work is on-track through the lifecycle, which will require a working understanding of multiple projects simultaneously. The role will prepare functional documentation, work with communications team prepare communications to accompany releases
Roles and Responsibilities
· Partners closely with senior leadership across the organization in order to drive effectiveness, customer experience Under general supervision, collaborates and consults with internal client groups to understand complex international business needs, perform analysis and assist in designing solutions and documenting requirements.
· Meets with clients to gather and document effective business requirements. Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation.
· Works with appropriate technical resources (internal IT or third party) to translate business requirements into system requirement specifications consistent with the needs of the business.
· Makes recommendations on new solutions or enhancements based on assessment of business requirements in alignment with overall business and technology strategy.
· Supports implementation of new system solutions or enhancements to existing systems with appropriate change management and minimal rework.
· Assist with establishing Test Cases/Scripts and coordinate Testing of Enhancement and assists with testing and quality assurance activities and documents results for supported systems.
· Works closely with client groups to effectively align and utilize full system capability to meet business objectives. Responsible for application and knowledge transfer to properly support team upon completion of project implementation phase.
· Assist in the implementation and search for opportunities to continuously improve Salesforce Service Cloud with the internal and external customer experience in mind
· Work with on/offshore developers or on/offshore technical lead to develop reports, interfaces, and enhancements.
· Support with updating and maintaining functional documentation for existing functionality and Provide guidance to Business Owners on writing baseline requirements for enhancements
· Coordinate and prepare communications to stakeholders when enhancements are released to Production
· Analyze user access issues to Portal forms against the Portal Security Matrix and determine if update to PSM is required and make recommendation to the business for change.
· Work closely with GBS leads on managing and integrating co-creators/influencers across the organization with a priority focus on retail VOC.
· Minimum 2-4 years of business analysis or relevant experience required.
· Experience with SalesForce Service and Community Cloud strongly preferred
· Working knowledge of Multiple Systems across ELC Functions: HR, Legal and IT an asset e.g. Oracle EBS, Taleo, Ariba, Okta, SalesForce
· Experience working in or establishing a Shared Services environment a plus as well is using Agile methodology
· Excellent self-starter who can deliver excellence with limited direction
· Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skills
· Must be a problem solver with ability to multi-task and prioritize translating business needs into design and requirements
· Strong focus on the End to End Customer Experience
· Highly developed analytical skills and proven ability to conduct root cause analysis, and to instill same in others.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal with peers, sponsors, staff,
· Ability to translate user requirements to detailed technical requirements and eventually to fulfilling end user solutions
· Ability to demonstrate and operate with a service mindset, where the employee is at the center of everything we do.
· Takes initiative to drive end user requirements and solution design working across functional and technical teams