We are currently seeking a talented and dynamic Recruitment Administrator to join our recruitment team in Panama Office.
• To manage the full recruitment life cycle from identifying business needs right through to the successful placement of candidates.
• To build report with hiring managers, site HR personnel and candidates.
• To be able to generate sourcing strategies, which will include data base searches, head-hunting and networking.
• To properly screen candidates to ensure a person-job match, but even more importantly a person-organisational culture fit.
• To be able to work on recruitment platforms, develop job advertisements and manage all recruitment within the Applicant Tracking System (PageUp).
• In this role you will be required to be a recruitment business partner to hiring managers. Assisting them in making recruitment decisions.
• The successful person must be able to source and screen candidates in Spanish as well as English, whilst presenting only the best candidates to Hiring Managers.
• The incumbent will be required to become involve and participate in ad-hoc recruitment related duties/projects.
• We are looking for someone who is suitably qualified.
• Demonstrated recruitment experience, whether it be in an in-house setup or agency environment.
• Excellent interview skills to identify candidates who will suit the company culture and be successful in the role.
• Proven track record of successful placements.
• Experience on Recruitment systems like Page Up will be great.
• Must be computer literate.
• Team player, working closely with others to achieve departmental goals
• Motivated, accountable for actions and urgency in achieving goals
• Must be bilingual: Spanish and English
• Team player who can function independently
• Diligent, able to work without close supervision and functions well under pressure