Who we are:
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us:
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
What´s the role?
We’re looking for an innovative Recruitment Marketing Expert, someone who can balance the expansion of our employment brand across multiple concepts while driving high-quality applicant flow.
What does the role involve?
You will lead our recruitment marketing initiatives to effectively and efficiently attract applicants, develop creative digital and social marketing materials and campaigns, guide our ad spend through partner agencies, and manage digital and social media for regional recruitment marketing promotions and social advocacy programs.
How you will contribute?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive recruitment marketing strategy based on a strong employment value proposition and brand pillars.
- Manage company career websites and recruitment-focused digital site (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) strategy for our concepts, including new creative and overall design as well as site enhancements.
- Design and develop compelling and effective marketing content to attract ideal candidate personas; develop an editorial calendar, source content, and measure/monitor levels of engagement.
- Oversee all aspects of traditional job board recruitment initiatives (Indeed, Caribbeanjobs, Konzerta, etc.) optimizing technology usage.
- Oversee all aspects of social media recruitment marketing and advocacy across our different brands and markets.
- Develop and manage referral and alumni programs to build community involvement in sourcing and recruiting quality applicant flow.
- Design and deploy applicant process and communications improvements that improve the candidate experience and increase the conversion rate from candidate to applicant.
- Gather data, analyze results and present reports to business leaders, providing insight and guidance into the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns.
What you need is:
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in Recruitment Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leveraging social media, digital marketing and media, and traditional recruiting media methods.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, advertising, human resources, or similar emphasis.
- Proven track record executing digital recruitment marketing campaigns including analysis and strategy of campaign results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Active and established social media user on multiple platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.