We are Hiring software Engineer
• English language, both oral and written (Intermediate/advanced level).
• Knowledge in agile methodologies: Scrum
• Knowledge of: Java, HTML, java script, Scripting bash
• Handling functional testing tools: Selenium
• Management of tools for the management of tests: Jira & Zephyr
• Proven experience in the area of quality assurance.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Collect data from analyst and apply QA methodologies to generate measurements that relate to business rules and metrics.
• Provide support in the analysis of project requirements.
• Creation and execution of test cases based on acceptance criteria and/or solution requirements.
• Automate testing suite
• Control, registration and tracking of issues.
• Participates in the execution of test cases for ensuring the quality of features and releases of software
• Verifies fixes and develop test result reports
• Contribute in continuous improvement of testing and development practices to make the team more efficient, deliver higher quality products, and ship on time
• Assists preparing test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements
• Work closely with the development team to document and execute regression, functional and integration tests
• Document results (i.e. reports of test results, performance reports, etc.).
• Strong collaboration and influence skills.
• Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success.
• Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team.