This position reports directly to the Director of Operational Improvement & Project Management. In this role the person will be accountable for the following Project Management responsibilities:
· Supporting Business Owners and other business representatives in the analysis, development, and implementation of a variety of corporate projects.
· Plan development, project tracking, and escalating issues to the Business Owner assigned to the project and/or project committees.
· Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals.
· Interacting with cross-functional groups.
· Referring to the Director of Project Management and Business Owner of assigned projects for assistance and guidance as necessary.
· Ability to lead and/or manage, with supervision, the PLC (Project Life Cycle) by selecting right methodologies for type of project and complexity, and oversee a project from inception (scope definition, statement of work, Project Charter, cost-benefit analysis), through execution (scope, schedule, cost, resource, quality, and vendor management), and closing.
Personnel Supervised: none
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
v Project Execution, Control, & Closure
Ø Develop processes and procedures adequate for each project.
Ø Ensure adequate compliance with previous decisions.
Ø Hold team meetings to monitor tasks, budgets, and discuss resource problems.
Ø Ensure meetings are productive by establishing agendas, facilitating, and documenting meetings.
Ø Consult and advise team members in the execution of their tasks, and address morale issues.
Ø Maintain focus on results.
Ø Analyze work effort and cost by reviewing data from previously implemented corporate projects to forecast work effort, cost, and resources for future corporate projects.
Ø Review and document scope and schedule change requests, issues, and project risks.
Ø Monitor progress of tasks and facilitate issue resolution.
Ø Regularly update senior management on project progress through Business Owner.
Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned.