Purpose of the role: Ensure that all purchasing activities are actioned in accordance with Group policies and procedures, as well as the adherence to all relevant statutory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform purchasing activities for goods and materials from local and international suppliers as required, including (but not limited to) the following:
o Analyze price proposals, financial reports and other information to determine reasonable prices;
o Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed;
o Source and validate vendor data relevant to Equipment and Materials;
o Identifying opportunities for cost reductions;
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of Fixed Pricing Agreements (FPA’s);
- Assist the Accounts Payable department to resolve any pricing discrepancies;
- Assist with pricing information for purposes other than procurement, such as the preparation of budget submissions, scopes of work, detailed costing for identified modifications and upgrades as required;
- Maintain a supplier list and such other records as are required for the efficient operation of the purchasing function;
- Any other work as reasonably requested by the Procurement Specialist.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in international and local purchasing activities;
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong team player whilst possessing ability to work autonomously;
- Possess strong commercial acumen and business integrity;
- Firm commitment to safe work practices.
<Degree in Purchasing Management or relevant discipline;
- Good written and spoken Spanish and English allowing reporting and negotiation in both languages;
- Previous experience in construction of Industrial Project;
- Previous experience with ERP systems (e.g. JD Edwards).
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.