We’re currently seeking candidates that can provide Customer Service in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Portuguese/English Customer Service Advocate Job Duties:
- Answers incoming queries by phone and electronic regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns directly with business.
- Direct contact with Client account at an advocate level.
- Work with the management team and clients to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in logistics or procurement is a Plus.
Advance Portuguese and English is Require.
Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Reporting, Order management, transport and multi-modal knowledge.
- General office environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components.
- Problem solver that can quickly learn complex systems and provide non-scripted answers.
- Ability to work without direct-supervision, but escalates questions when the answer is outside of skill set.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with clients at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.