Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities
1. Volume and profit Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
2. Customer relations Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales plans Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New market opportunities Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures knowhow sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge & skills:
-Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronical and Electromechanical Engineering
-3+ years of experience
-Medium English language proficiency
-Strong customer engagement skills
-Experience with transformers mantainance & services
-Experience with service sales and drive new market opportunities
-Strong comercial experience on a technical enviromenet
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.