Consumer & patient safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to Procter & Gamble, and we need the best healthcare professionals to act as stewards in these critical areas and to work to continuously improve our products.
We have a position for a Product Vigilance Manager within our Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis organization for our Personal Healthcare portfolio (i.e. medicinal products, food supplements, cosmetics and medical devices).
1. Your responsibility to manage, monitor and understand in-market product safety for P&G Personal Healthcare portfolio products sold worldwide in order to 1) ensure consumer & patient safety and regulatory compliance 2) enhance existing systems and improve current work processes for safety surveillance 3) analyze health related consumer complaints for signal detection and continual product improvement.
2. You will be the subject matter expert within Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis with respect to the in-market safety profile, symptom profile and special issues for your assigned product categories.
3. You will acquire a good understanding of relevant regulations and will make sure that all regulatory submissions are processed in accordance with applicable regulations and requirements.
4. The product vigilance single point of contact for other P&G functions.
5. Be responsible for signal detection and signal management activities associated with your assigned product categories.
If you are interested in applying please visit the link below to submit your application.