Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? How about developing and negotiating plans which create impactful benefits for our consumers, our customers and our Company? Then Procter & Gamble is the right place for you.
You'll be part of our Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from the beginning, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
As a Trade Representative you will:
- Boost and promote the knowledge and sale of the brands assigned at the point of sale visited, emphasizing the characteristics and benefits of these, with the Pharmacists, dependents and / or managers, in order to position our products in accordance with the established strategies.
- Execute and monitor the promotional campaigns, action plans prepared by the Marketing and / or Trade departments, as well as promotions developed for the dependent and final consumer at the point of sale, ensuring the correct communication and promotion of each brand with the purpose of ensuring that they are carried out in the planned manner.
- Take control and report all the information of the resources assigned to your person such as promotional, funds and other materials in order to ensure proper management.
- Investigate constantly about activities and promotions of the competition, informing their immediate manager to gather the necessary information towards future decision-making.
- Develop and support execution of commercial plans and ensure timely payments to the customer.
- Provide permanent scientific training to pharmacists, dependents and / or pharmacy managers on P&G Health brands, ensuring that the characteristics and benefits thereof are promoted and sold properly.
- Participate in assigned special activities (events, fairs, conventions, launches and trainings) with the purpose of providing support to ensure compliance with the objectives established in those activities.
Qualifications required for this role:
- 1 to 3 years in a similar position
- Pharmacy technician, studies related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Line of Pain products desirable.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.