Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data& Analytics, and Security & Risk.
As a P&G Marketing Technologist you are equally adept at marketing and technology to help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today’s digitally savvy and always on consumers. You are the change agent working within IT and across the company to create a competitive advantage. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
· Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment
· Lead the generation of new business models, executing with hands on the key board and codifying the processes/capabilities to scale where relevant.
· Break down silos and build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points
· Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Championing greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
· Act as a bridge builder between Marketing and IT for brand builders who need help navigating the digital world.
· Facilitate and prioritize technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing’s systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy standards
· Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, inform new business models and optimize digital/ecommerce operations
· Be the go to trusted leader, influencer and practitioner to deliver Digital/ecommerce results to your respective category and region.
· Lead and communicate effectively across functional and agency team members to align plans, solve problems, a deliver results.
You are experienced across a variety of key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge, this includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management. You are an expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights. You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security. You’re a fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work across functions. You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
Requirements for the role
What we offer you:
· Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
· Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Work with multicultural teams with local or regional responsibilities
· Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
· Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.