Are you ready to play a strategic role in turnover of P&G brands?
At P&G, our e-commerce professionals are leaders whose talents and skills have importance in influencing our online retailer’s decisions and growing the turnover of our brands by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For online retailers, this involves developing and recommending assortment, shelving, pricing, and online strategies visibility, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
You will be working very closely with digital marketing and analytics teams to understand the traffic-conversion progression of our products in the e-retailer platforms and to deliver sales targets via achieving exclusive online fundamentals in e-retailer platforms. E-commerce and digital marketing knowledge are a significant advantage for this position.
· Develop P&G ecommerce business for a wide portfolio of brands across different Latin American markets
· Understand our different customers business models and build the strategy and plans to win in each of them
· Partner with Distributors to develop an ecommerce go to market for P&G distributed brands
· Responsible for driving sales while creating value for our brands:
o assortment recommendations,
o promotional calendar including seasonal events (i.e Hot Sale, Black Friday),
o content execution for superior brands’ online presence in the virtual shelf
o digital media plans to generate traffic and secure visibility
· 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce
· Experience as sales representative handling different customers and/or distributors
· University degree completed
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
· Experience in online retailers/platforms, and/or ecommerce for other CPG companies, and/or ecommerce for other industries such as travel, electronics, fashion, entertainment.
· Digital qualifications such as Google AdWords or Facebook Business Manager
What P&G will offer you?
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning with given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.