Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born. Did you know Procter & Gamble
invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently
among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As a Digital Marketing expert, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis of consumer decision journey
- Crafting of strategies that addresses consumer decision journey
- Design, implementation, and optimization of the executions across the digital marketing channels
Working in brand management at P&G means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner.
We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing
plans and driving innovation. Together, we will continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for
nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We invite you to apply and join us now.
What we offer you:
- Relocation package since this position is Located in Panama
- You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching& mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
- We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock,saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands,
including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®,
Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications – External
- 3-5 yrs of experience on Digital Marketing. Ideally with some type of full hands-on experience on Startup ecosystem or familiar with nimble, agile operational framework to enable business results.
- Mastery of the Consumer Decision Journey (aka Marketing Funnel), both at strategic and execution level, and proficient in operating tools related to assessing consumer intent across stages. Ideally to be familiar and independent inunderstanding content requirements for different formats within the Digital ecosystem + be self-sufficient to ideally adaptor at least guide partners in executing right adaptations
- Broad experience on A/B testing, targeting, lookalike, retargeting, 1st 2nd and 3rd party data usage, and robust
understanding of Tagging. Expected to be familiarized with Influencer-based campaign management, tracking and
- Proficient in the construction of Consumer Journeys that govern long-term consumer relationships aimed at maximizing
customer lifetime value
- Mastery across the realm of Data-driven implementations, use of key platforms (DMP, DSP, Google Analytics, Adwords,
Facebook Manager) and understand the integration of digital ecosystem.
- Mastery on SEO/SEM territories with ability to diagnose outages and create strategies and actions that lead to best in class KPIs on SEO and SEM.
- Excellent strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities