1. Make the invoicing of products, verifying the purchase process, logistics and sales, to give continuity to the sales process and speed up the processes of importation from the clients.
2. Verify the request from client with the order in the system to confirm the purchase.
3. Verify the details of the shipping instructions, to guarantee the accuracy of the orders requested by the clients.
4. Compare the invoicing from the manufactures with the orders from the clients in the system guaranteeing the accuracy of the dispatch.
5. Review the shipping documentation to the dispatch from the manufacturer (BL, Airway bill), to give continuity to the importation process on behalf of the client.
6. Process the input of the merchandise in the inventory (SAP), to manage the sales posting.
7. Verify the status of the orders: date of entry and arrival, number of container and BL number, to process the invoicing in the foreseen time.
8. Confirm the credit status from the clients, to receive proper authorization to process the invoicing.
9. Prepare the reports according to the needs from Management, through the consolidation of the invoicing information and the detection of anomalies.
10. Send information from the sales orders in process to clients (Sales List), to obtain confirmation from them.
11. Make the invoicing to the clients according to the sales process, to receive the documentation on time for its importation process in the countries of the region.
12. Perform the functions assigned by the immediate supervisor according to the nature of the job post