Order Management Automation Specialist
Responsible for the end-to-end order management of the order experience for products, services, and solutions received via sales staff and customers.
Experience and ability to identify data patterns and errors in Order management/MIS tools.
Interfaces with and supports both internal and/or external customers. Researches customer problems and delivers solutions. May facilitate an order audit and quality control process. Liaises with cross-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management, and frictionless rate. May drive order management efficiencies or sales operations process improvements through various projects.
- Oversees the Order Management workflow to ensure highest quality and productivity, while helping drive Customer Experience improvements
- Works on complex order management projects, rollouts, online business, and services
- Involved in support-type functions, stats, documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research, and occasional order entry
- Trains individuals within the group on systems and policies and procedures
- Drives team goals through the coordination of work
- Assists the team in resolving the more complex issues
- May be involved in, workflow distribution and quota assignments
- Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Financial and analytical experience
- Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of many different business units and geographies preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Mastery in Portuguese language and moderate to high proficiency in English.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of related experience High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us deliver a positive customer experience time after time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.