Order Management Automation Specialist
Responsible for the end-to-end order management of the order experience for products, services, and solutions received via sales staff and customers.
Experience and ability to identify data patterns and errors in Order management/MIS tools.
Interfaces with and supports both internal and/or external customers. Researches customer problems and delivers solutions. May facilitate an order audit and quality control process. Liaises with cross-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management, and frictionless rate. May drive order management efficiencies or sales operations process improvements through various projects.
Oversees the Order Management workflow to ensure highest quality and productivity, while helping drive Customer Experience improvements
Works on complex order management projects, rollouts, online business, and services
Involved in support-type functions, stats, documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research, and occasional order entry
Trains individuals within the group on systems and policies and procedures
Drives team goals through the coordination of work
Assists the team in resolving the more complex issues
May be involved in, workflow distribution and quota assignments
· Understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation
· Demonstrated problem solving ability
· Financial and analytical experience
· Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of many different business units and geographies preferred
· Ability to work collaboratively and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
Education and Experience:
Typically requires 2+ years of related experience High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred