· Strong knowledge of Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM) 7.X
· UIM (cartridge development, Installation)
· Extension Points configuration and rule set development
· Model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
· Integration of UIM with upstream systems using web services
· SFWS, Custom web services, UIM APIs
· UIM PSR model & be able to model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
· Able to develop rule sets, extension points, etc in the cartridge.
· UIM Inventory Managers such as Service Manager, CO Manager, Search Criteria Manager etc
· Able to develop Calculate Technical Actions for the services.
· Knowledge on conceptual modelling
· Good knowledge of Network domain such as Wireless, Cable, DSL, VoIP
· Enterprise & Retail Voice /Data / GSM implementation experience.
· Core skills in: UIM, Unix, Java, PL, SQL.
· Should have good working knowledge in UNIX / LINUX environment / Unix
· Shell Scripts.
· Must be able to Experience troubleshooting/configuring base application packages.
· Must be able to install and maintain documentation standards.
· Ability to work independently based on inputs from LLD.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Ability and inclination to learn new products, packages quickly.
· Hands-on experience in developing and debugging Webservices
· Understanding of the Oracle RODOD/RSDOD Solution