What´s the Role
Operations and Administrative Services Advisor (OAS) serves as a fulfillment partner, responsible for all data input while administering the day to day activities of the OAS. Working within the established guidelines and procedures to deliver quality customer service in line with the HR Shared Service/OAS Service Level Agreements.
What you´ll do:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to employees and management interacting with the OAS team.
- Foster successful collaboration between OAS & Contact Centre teams, the extended People Teams, and other employees.
- Updates all People related data into the relevant HR systems as required, including job, personal, and payroll data.
- Critically review all information templates logged to the OAS for action; to ensure accuracy and consistency of data input
- Maintain accurate records on Shared Drive to facilitate easy retrieval of information, management decision, and audit review.
- Assists in the generation of reports from various HR Global systems to track and trend HR data and transactions
- Improve the efficiency of Customer Service delivery, through participation in the creation and implementation of improved business processes for the HRSSC/OAS.
- Support the implementation of system upgrades and optimization.
- Collaborate with the HR Contact Centre to support the constant maintenance and validation of information in the Knowledge Centre
- Any other duties consistent with the general level, nature, and function of the role.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Service Center/Customer Service role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HR, Payroll, and Case Management Systems. Experience with Skillsoft, Workify Engagement Surveys, ADP, PeopleSoft, and SCCD, etc.
- Experience maintaining confidential information
- Strong skills in MS-Office products (Competent in Excel)
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment to ensure work gets done efficiently
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter and team player
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.