Own the ability to build and keep good relationship with service center and customer?carrier
2. Responsible for handling customer complaint, cooperating internal resources for solving;
3. Responsible for knowledge and technical training, for all staff in service center also service related;
4. Responsible for voice of consumer analysis, collecting the valuable information and cooperating internal team for improvement;
5. Responsible for service store management to improve customer experience and match target as requested;
6.should be clear of work plan, good execution and communication abilities;
7. PREFERABLE (not mandatory) should be familiar with devices after-sale service business at least 2 years.
University Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
At least 3 years of experience in service related positions (Required)
Mobile phone background is preferred
Technical knowledge is preferred
Know basic service process, better have work experience with similar brands in the industry.
1. Cellphone maintenance and Repair management
2. Customer service management and Communication
3. Process Expertise - Strong process orientation and relevant experience
4.Project Expertise – Project and Program Management Experience with multi location, multi-function initiatives, multi-channel
Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
Passionate about processes
Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly
Personal Quality: good sense of service, good communication ability and team work spirit, able to work under stress
Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
Adaptability to fast paced environments