- Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Sales and Marketing in the Food sector, Coffee and Chocolate experience a bonus.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, solve problems and make decisions.
- Proficient in the use of tools such as Excel, Word, Google Drive, CRMs, Mailchimp etc.
- Knowledge of Traditional and Digital Marketing, Social Media, Google Adwords, SEO, Email and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Availability to work outside office hours (if required)
- Flexibility to travel if needed
- Immediate availability
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish. Written and Oral
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure quickly.
- Pro-activity and initiative is essential.
• Carry out market analysis for the launch of coffee and chocolate related products.
• Plan, organize and coordinate marketing strategies and tactics.
• Plan and apply marketing programs according to market studies.
• Identify market strategies according to company needs.
• Manage budget according to the needs of each brand.
• Engage with Prospects and Clients
• Present reports on the results of marketing campaigns and advertising versus sales generated.