Oversees, directs, and coordinates the maintenance, construction, and care of grounds, buildings, and building equipment.
· Organize and lead the EHS Department to ensure the establishment of health and safety policies and procedures which will ensure compliance with company, customer, and government regulations within any of the following functions health and safety, industrial hygiene, or environmental protection
· Facility management and maintenance including mechanical, electrical, HVAC, environmental and janitorial disciplines
· Maintains the positive image of our facilities and grounds for our customers, our employees and our stakeholders
· Oversee and manage contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, technology and so on
· Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained, including generator and electrical systems.
· Manage budgets, write “Purchase Orders” and ensuring cost-effectiveness
· assist with overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
· Be able to self-perform various repairs, such as furniture repairs, touch up paint and trouble shoot access control & cameras systems.
· Working with and supporting Operations team.
· Have a working knowledge of safety codes and insure that safety equipment is maintained and inspected.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 5-8 years of experience.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to concentrate in a busy environment and stay on task.
· Basic knowledge of carpentry, plumbing and electrical fundamentals.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products and e-mail skills required.
Bachelor's Degree, First Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required. Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
Leading a Department
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.