Alorica is one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of. We only do one thing – make livesbetter, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, servingthe world’s biggest brands with over 100,000 employees in more than 100 locations around globe.
Selects, interviews, and recommends placement of candidates for professional internal jobs, and niche specialty positions.
Key job responsibilities
· Work with corporate recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
· Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates.
· Collaborate with client groups to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
· Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
· Proactively recommend corporate-driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions. Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement. Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
· Build networks in critical functions or industries, tap industry sources, and develop deep market knowledge.
· Ensure compliance with Corporate Global Recruitment Programs.
· Bachelor's Degree and equivalent relevant work experience.
· Experience recruiting and sourcing high volume or operational roles within multinational environments.
· Prior experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics
· Driven self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
· Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
· Advanced English level. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Extremely well developed planning and organization skills with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a multitasked environment.
· Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel level).
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.