The Jr. Software Engineer role is to design, build, test and deliver new services in support of ePago International strategy. In addition to new services this role will be expected to contribute to the enhancement, maintenance and support all application services and websites that have been delivered as part of this strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Work as an active member of a software development team.
· Be able to provide a very high standard of technical development skills.
· Understand and be able to communicate the technical architecture, database designs, and software support tools to the technical team.
· Work with business analysts in understanding and estimating any technical tasks on projects.
· Perform reviews and recommend new technologies which support the products.
· Understand fully the relevant systems.
· Ensure users / clients are provided with fully operational systems to service levels agreed with the business.
· Be able to manage support requests from the global business.
· Just graduated or about to graduate from a related career.
· Knowledge of the English language.
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
· Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain credibility both internally with users and peers.
· Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
· A strong academic background including a good degree.
· Proven development skills with a positive and energetic style able to deliver results in a fast changing, demanding environment.
· Logical approach to problem solving
· Excellent team player able to get on well with others. Able to build excellent working relationships with users.
· Creative thinker able to identify new opportunities for adding value to the business, quickly able to translate business requirements into practical application design.
· High personal standards and integrity.
· Self-starter, pro-active and able to take the initiative - manage own time. Can do attitude, delivery driven.
Our Corporate Values
· Continuous Improvement
· Customer Focus
· Collaboration and Teamwork
· Commitment to people
· Professionalism and Excellence
USD 1,000.00+ (Based on skills and experience)
How to apply