***THIS JOB REQUIRES ADVANCE ENGLISH LEVEL SKILLS. WRITTEN AND CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST***
Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Systems Administrator Level I.
The Systems Administrator Level I help with the operation, maintenance, deployment, configuration and security of various technologies including Windows Server Operating Systems, Linux Server Operating Systems, VMware vSphere/vCenter, Cisco networking, and NetApp Storage Arrays. The Systems Administrator works with other Data Center Administrators, Engineers, Application and End User Support teams along with development teams, executives and project managers to support operations.
· 1 to 5 years of experience as a Systems Administration professional, focused on Servers.
· Experience in build and maintain physical and virtual servers in enterprise data centers as well as client office locations. Server technologies include HP and Cisco UCS servers, and VMWare, MS Server 2008-2019, and various *NIX operating systems
· Experience with Current Windows server OSs (Desktop and Shell)
· Experience with PowerShell
· Experience in administration of Linux and related systems, such Apache, MySQL, PHP, NGNIX, scripting, and management
· Exposure to Block and File based storage systems (NetApp)
· Network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Creation / Updating systems documentation and operations standards / procedures
· Identify and Reduce vulnerabilities by installing hardware and software updates or patches
· Escalation point for end user requests that cannot be resolved at a Service Desk level
· Monitor incoming tickets and ensure compliance with pre-determined SLAs
· Run reports on system compliance
· Understanding of ITIL terminology and processes
· Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong customer service skills, team skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team