About SABIS®: SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Job Purpose: Maintaining SABIS® technologies and implementing the procedures of these technologies at the school in order to ensure an effective and efficient school operation.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as recruitment, training, plans, objectives, budgets, policies and procedures, and liaise with the regional IT operations and support team and SES to complete these duties.
- Install and deploy all new SABIS® software applications and releases and ensuring full and proper usage of the software systems and solutions by granting proper access rights, training end users and deploy support manuals on all SABIS® and third party IT solutions, in addition to keeping users posted on new updates.
- Reporting all encountered valid malfunctions and abnormalities in the SABIS® application software and issues/requests through SABIS® IssueTrak in order to maintain the software.
- Procuring, setting up and configuring all needed hardware and network components (servers, cabinets, switches, and other equipment) that are needed to deploy the software solutions.
- Maintaining servers and server rooms in terms and best condition of proper environment, functioning and security in alignment with the set standard policies and in coordination with SABIS® IT Infrastructure team.
- Maintain data integrity and backups.
- Setting up and maintaining all deployed end user hardware (Workstations, PCs, Thin clients, Laptops and IWBs) and provide every needed user support to ensure proper IT operations.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining networks.
- Implementing, maintaining and overseeing the usage of all set SES standard IT policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency.
- Perform such other related IT task as they arise and delegated by SABIS® management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English Proficient, local language is preferred.
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Cisco or MCITP is preferred
- MS Operating Systems, Active Directory , Server and User management
- Networks and Networks Security
- Database Management Systems
- Problem solving
Employment Requirements: Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.