We are looking fon an IT Coordinator!
The IT coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks. He/she must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail. He/she must be comfortable working on technical support when needed, and supporting our website and blog site. He/she should be able to call our system providers to resolve technical issues that may arise. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Work on Technical support needs when required
• Support website and blog site
• Coordinate with system providers when a technical issue arises
• Proven working experience as an IT Coordinator or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
• Renweb knowledge and codification is a plus.
• Technical support is a required.
• Native Spanish & Intermediate English is required.