Who we are:
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us:
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
What´s the Role
The Intranet Manager will be responsible for the oversight and further development of the company’s ‘global’ intranet platform, driving employee engagement and fostering increased collaboration across the company via the intranet platform.
What you´ll do:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s intranet content management strategy aligning with our communications calendar to promote company news, announcements, and local market messaging Establish safety and security protocols in compliance with Building requirements and LLA needs
- Engagement and training of users, coordination with key stakeholders, oversight of the technology and employee communication, as it pertains to the intranet platform, governance, and support. Manage the daily operations, including directing service and maintenance issues to build management or third-party vendors, meeting regularly with building management and owners on issues.
- Write compelling, engaging content that captivates audiences, drives traffic and is consistent with our corporate narrative, company priorities, and brand voice.
- Maintain site navigation and underlying information architecture.
- Ensure the site is visually appealing and aligned with LLA brand guidelines and consistent voice and grammatical standards
- Collaborate with teams to write/produce engaging content and coordinate the efforts of central/corporate content owners
- Ensure ongoing support and training to various user types, including average users, content owners, and functional owners, including the training of new authors on the platform
- Manage the technical relationship with the intranet vendor including to build and improve intranet functionality
- Stay on top of relevant market trends and technologies relating to collaboration tools and online content delivery systems
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure access and alignment with systems
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing and implementing intranets
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle changing priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Proven skills in project management and ability to prioritize competing interests while driving towards the overall success
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment to ensure work gets done efficiently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues across the business.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.