· Required to prepare detailed written reports based on facts and logic in order to report to Audit Management and sometimes testify as required in legal proceedings.
· Manage whole process of auditing and supervise due care and work direction of audit team.
· Maintain strict confidentiality, independence and standards of professionalism in the conduct and management of investigations
· Participating in headquarter audit project in other than in charged area will might be needed depending on the situation.
Skills and Qualifications
· 5-8 years of related experience with Internal Audits or Risk Management
· Knowledge Advance in Excel
· MS Office Skills required
· Knowledgeable on current legal, statutory and regulatory issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication on skills
· Strong relationship building and reliable communication skills
· Ability to absorb with new engaging firm’s policies and procedures in a short time in order to identify potential problems and draw logical conclusions
· Ability to prepare detailed written reports based on facts and logic in order to report to Audit Management and Head Of Department
· Bi-lingual English & Spanish must
· Bachelor Degree must