Responsible for market brand development in BTL and within de channel, across a variety of marketing strategies including product launches, in-store promotional activities, setting up display fixtures, creative fixtures, printing communication materials, join marketing agreements and communication efforts.
1. Create and develop a retail marketing strategy (Visual Merchandising concept) and communicating across Central American Countries aligned with the Brand Communication Strategy.
2. Guide and follow up point of sale (Channels such as: Carrier, Retail and dealers) management, execution and communication performance.
3. Co-working with communication agency and implant designers guiding the creation and development of communication concepts for point of sales customizing regional market needs.
4. Development whole year plan with countries and execution by helping countries in terms of progress monitoring, BOQ guideline and standard development.
5. Set up materials and craft guideline enable country retail manger
6. Develop baseline for different type of infrastructure
7. Monitor ROI of infrastructure investment.
8. Provide support in terms of customer resource negotiation
9. Visual Merchandising guideline development for frontline execution team.
10. Customize Process management avoiding audit or BCG risk.
Flawlessly execute launches to gain maximum distribution
Proactively communicate and build relationships with the local Marketing teams, sales teams and retail teams.
Collect and disseminate Best Practice for store construction and display management.
3- 5 YEARS IN RETAIL EXPERIENCE, at least 3 years in mobile phone industry
· Previous experience working as a retail marketing manager for store management ideally within a related category.
Highly motivated and passionate about retail marketing.