Key Accountabilities and Challenges
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures.
• Evaluate on boarding plans.
• Cultivate training and development programs.
• Participate in performance evaluation processes.
• Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Administrative duties, including upkeep of employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.)
• Compliance with all policies and legal requirements.
• Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Supervise integration projects with other systems across the business.
• Supervise payroll processes and provide to the team coaching and mentoring.
• Contributes to team effort to reach the goals.
• Support business unit customers in managing employee relations issues in accordance with our culture and policies
• Provide analysis of people KPI’s so as to understand and improve our business
• Listen to your customers and manage information and communication to the improvement of the business
• Provide timely reporting as required
• Conduct review of personnel policies by analyzing employment-related data to identify areas that require improvement
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• BS degree in Human Resources or similar.
• BS degree Psychology or similar
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work in a "team" environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain self-discipline within a stressful environment.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as Supervisor.HR Professional
• Proven track record of delivering implementation of initiatives.
• Ability to develop solutions in challenging environment.
• Advance knowledge in Panamanian labour law
• Advance knowledge payroll processes
• Advance knowledge Social Security processes
Fluency in English is required and proficiency in Spanish highly regarded. A willingness to undertake language training
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.