Objective of the position:
Responsible for the strategies of international talent attraction, advise to make a suitable selection of personnel, as well as the development and career plans of the staff and talent retention. Responsible for implementing programs such as: identification of high potentials, motivational plans, succession plans, induction programs, as well as communication and implementation of the processes related to the performance evaluation tool.
· Bachelor of Business Administration, Engineering, or related careers.
· Master Degree
· Five (5) years as Human Resources Manager.
· Advanced English language proficiency
· Management and administration of teamwork
· Orientation to fulfill goals and objectives.
· Excellent interpersonal relationships
· Numerical ability and ability to analyze.
· Organized, planned
· Make strategic alliances with sources of talent (local and foreign universities, professional associations, educational associations as well as consulting companies).
· Work directly with all Departments· Design strategies to attract talent at the international level
· Attend, retain and develop competitive talent at the same time allow to have the necessary tools for decision making.
· Managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics reading and writing reports
· Planning and controlling change.
· Make efficient the acquisition of new talent for the school, in a proactive and non-reactive way
· Design and administer training and development programs aligned with the school strategy.
Design plans to strengthen the culture, values, climate and organizational environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• Decision making