Multinational company requires a HR Manager
Detalles del cliente
Important multinational company
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsabilities:
• Work with the management team to understand business strategies, diagnose current organization performance, and develop/implement plans to build needed organization capabilities and support growth and innovative changes.
• Manage end-to-end employee life cycle, including recruiting, onboarding, development, and exits including administration of these processes, tools and templates in a standardized way.
• Participate in interview process and partner with leaders to ensure hired candidates can add on to the team capabilities
• Partner with Head of HR to identify organization capability gaps, designing development programs, delivering such programs, and assessing improvement.
• Connect with all levels of employees to improve work environment and provide feedback to leadership
Perfil del candidato
The main requirements:
• BA/BS Degree.
• 5-10 years of progressively responsible HR experience required.
• Relevant Panama and other Latin American coutries labor law experience qualifications
• Spanish and English - fluent written and spoken; Portuguese a plus
• Experience in a commercial or operations environment in an P&C role;
• Able to coach people managers in all HR processes i.e. recruitment, performance management, grievances, remuneration
Oferta de empleo
5.500 - 7.000 USD gross monthly salary