· Diagnoses and troubleshooting Level 2 problems encountered with personal computer hardware, software and peripherals.
· Documents service orders and perform follow up of completed orders for management information reporting and customer satisfaction.
· Coordinates user requests with external vendors according to policies and procedures.
· Handles problems that the first-tier of help desk support is unable to resolve.
· May provide guidance / training for less-experienced personnel.
· Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, training or follow-up.
· Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community.
· Solid troubleshooting skills.
· Good understanding of the fundamentals of network, server, and desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, and equipment.
· Applies knowledge of customer service techniques as required to address problems with PC based tools and products.