The Head of Marketing and Admissions is responsible for the development and implementation of all aspects of the marketing and admission process in order to meet the school’s enrollment budget.
- Organizing internal and external marketing efforts (advertising, community and media relations, newsletters, websites, brochures, and public speaking) and student recruitment.
- Oversee the process of admitting new students to the school in coordination with the relevant parties and SABIS® management to ensure successful attainment of targeted annual enrolment.
- Ensuring that the student enrolment numbers increase every academic year in order to ensure a successfully yearly growth rate.
- Reaching out and promoting the school to corporate and official organizations and/or relevant parties.
- Ensuring that the SABIS® Educational System is well presented and understood by prospective parents during their school visit and tour.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Regional Center and/or assigned party on all aspects in regards to marketing and admission efforts.
- Overseeing and managing the expenditures in relations to the Marketing activities to ensure that we are sticking to the proposed and approve budget.
- Performing such other related tasks as needed and requested by SABIS® and/or School Director respectively.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or equivalent
- English proficient
- Spanish is a must
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
- Professional behavior and ethical conduct
- Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
To apply to this position, visit https://siscostaverde.sabis.net/jobs/Panama00041
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Konzerta sea responsable por ello.